Who I am and how to contact me
I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By visiting banjodesign.co.uk or communicating with me, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information I collect from you
This is information about you that you give me by filling in forms on this site banjodesign.co.uk or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you purchase my services, or when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information and services that you request from me;
- to provide you with information about other services I offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to provide you with information about services I feel may interest you. If you are an existing user, I will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of communication by you. If you are a new user, I will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you are willing to consent for me to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which I collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to my service.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that I have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with them or you.
I will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that I assign any entity or assets, in which case I will disclose your personal data to the prospective assignee.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or other agreements.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes. You will be asked to consent to such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right to ask me not to use your personal data for such purposes at any time by contacting me by email.
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
or by post to:
PO Box 26965,
Glasgow, G1 9BW